Tree & Plant Delivery — Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana
In addition to our extensive retail nursery, Rillito Nursery and Garden Center offers delivery services that will help make your landscape design ideas become reality. You can arrange delivery with our staff when making your purchase. Review the checklist below to make sure your delivery goes smoothly. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Delivery Checklist for Landscaping Products
- We will place your material curbside or in your driveway unless you instruct otherwise.
- For gated communities, please provide the gate access code or notify the community guard of your delivery.
- If you need to reschedule your delivery, please contact us 24 hours prior to delivery.
- Make sure our delivery people have plenty of space to park and offload your trees, plants, or landscaping material.
- Move vehicles from the driveway, parking spot, etc.
- Make sure there is a clear path from where we will be offloading to the final location.
- Measure any openings to ensure materials will fit through gates, doors, side yards, overhangs, pools, etc.
- Remember to unlock any fence gates if you are not available.
- Please lock up all pets.
What to do after your Trees or Plants have been Delivered
- Follow our planting and watering instructions for optimal results.
- Proper watering is vital for newly planted trees and plants.
- Locate any underground lines before planting to avoid damage to irrigation pipes, electrical, gas, sewer, drainage, telephone, cable television, low-voltage lighting, etc.
- Make sure your planting location is clear of stumps, boulders, old plants, roots, etc.
- When planting a tree or shrub, a well or berm under your tree will act as a watering system. Fill the well with water to allow the root ball to be soaked and deep watered.
- If you stake trees, the stakes can be removed after the tree has established itself. Typically, it is safe to remove stakes after one year.
- Please call us if you have any questions.