Delivery & Installation — Serving Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana
In addition to our extensive retail nursery, Rillito Nursery and Garden Center offers delivery and planting services that will help make your landscape design ideas become reality. You can arrange delivery and planting with our staff when making your purchase. Review the checklist below to make sure your delivery goes smoothly. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Delivery and Planting Checklist
- Please make sure our delivery people have plenty of space to park and offload your trees or plants. Move vehicles from the driveway, parking spot, etc.
- Make sure there is a clear path from where we will be offloading to the planting location.
- Measure any openings to ensure materials will fit through gates, doors, side yards, overhangs, pools, etc.
- Remember to unlock any fence gates if you are not available.
- Please lock up all pets.
- For gated communities, please provide the gate access code or notify the community guard of your delivery.
- Locate any underground lines before delivery. We are not responsible for moving or damage to irrigation pipes, electrical, gas, sewer, drainage, telephone, cable television, low voltage lighting, etc.
- For delivery only, we will place your material curbside or in the driveway, unless you instruct otherwise.
- Make sure the planting location is clear of stumps, boulders, old trees or plants, roots, etc.
- If you need to reschedule your delivery, please contact us 24 hours prior to delivery.
What to Expect after your Trees or Plants have been Installed
- Proper watering is vital for newly planted trees and plants. Please follow our watering instructions for optimal results.
- The well or berm under your plant or tree acts as a watering system. Fill the well with water to allow the root ball to be soaked and deep watered.
- The well will slowly disappear over time. Any mulch in the well will naturally recede into the soil and act as a soil conditioner.
- Tree Stakes, if used, can be taken out after the tree has established itself. Typically, it is safe to remove stakes after one year. Please call us if you have any questions.